I’m calling this the deep data page. I’ll collect links to collections of papers and abstracts that cover tDCS. There is really, a LOT, of information out there and lots more is on the way. I’ll update this page as I come across more articles. If you have a favorite tDCS stash, please share it in the comments.
- Soterix Medical has an excellent collection of tDCS Abstracts it keeps updated.
- Growing.com has a great collection of tDCS related Abstracts, and an extensive collection of full artitcles.
- MIT Press links to tDCS abstracts.
- PubMeb tDCS search return over 600 articles.
- Some very interesting tDCS articles from MusiciansBrain.com.
- Hundreds of results at Google Scholar.
- Trans-Cranial Technologies has a great list of tDCS abstracts.
What areas I need stimulete to improve musicians skills?
Hi Alex, That’s a pretty broad question considering how much brain power is required to play music… ear training, motor skills, sight-reading, creativity. Can you try your question over at the tDCS subreddit? I would recommend you try to fine-tune your question to specific skills. Best, John